Considering using our Flat Fee MLS Listing Service? See how it can help you be successful. Being a For Sale By Owner (FSBO) is not easy, you’ll constantly be bothered and pressed by agents to list, as they try to convince you to pay 6% commission.
Because of technology advances in the real estate industry, “For Sale By Owner” sellers can get their home, condo, or land on the SAME MLS that all Realtors use. We provide the same online real estate marketing that traditional agents would provide for a simple flat fee!
The Advantage of Our Flat Fee Listing Service
- Using a Flat Fee MLS broker (like us) can save at least half the commission
- Instead of a 6% commission, you only pay 2% – 3% to the buyers agent
- The only way to get your property listed on the MLS is by a licensed agent
- You can’t list any property in the MLS on your own without a broker
- You’ll retain the right to sell “By Owner” to a buyer not represented by a broker
- You’ll pay NO commission if you sell to a buyer with no broker
- You set the commission rate offered to buyer’s agents at time of listing
- Offering a typical commission will increase agents showing your home
- We don’t collect any part of the fee offered to the buyer’s broker
- Our only fee is the flat fee paid upfront to list
- You’ll get the same benefit as listing with a full service Realtor
- Your home will appear on all the major real estate websites
Working With Realtors
When a broker calls you for a showing to bring a potential buyer, you’ll know that buyer has been pre-qualified for a mortgage loan since Realtors don’t waste time showing homes to buyers who aren’t qualified to buy. You’ll have peace of mind when a Realtor calls to show your home, knowing they found it on the local MLS. Our Flat Fee MLS listing is the smartest, most cost effective way to list and sell your property.
The Bottom Line
The Multiple Listing Service (MLS) is truly the key to successfully selling your home. Since the MLS holds the vast majority of real estate listings by real estate brokers and their agents, you can’t get any better exposure than by listing your home on the MLS.
All types of real estate for sale are offered; houses, townhouses, condominiums, coop’s, some commercial property, business for sale, vacant lots, land, vacation timeshares, and rental properties. There are over 900 local Multiple Listing Services located throughout the nation, and statistics show that homes listed on the MLS sell faster.