If you are thinking of hiring a “traditional” real estate broker instead of Our Flat Fee Listing Service to handle the sale of your home, consider the 10 things below before you make your decision. It’s a huge amount of money to spend on a Realtor commission so you might want to think about the savings you’ll see when using a service like ours.
Think you know your real estate broker? You might think twice about using them or any other traditional “full service” broker after you read the complete article.
So You Think You Know Your Agent?
- The Open House: “Your open house is really a party for me.”
- The Commission: “My fees are negotiable.”
- The Unknown: “Think you’ve had no offers? Actually, there have been several.”
- The Gossip: “I talk about you behind your back.”
- The Loyalty: “Sometimes I forget whose side I’m on.”
- The Local Laws: “I know zilch about zoning.”
- The Inspections: “I won’t let termites or pesky inspectors kill a deal.”
- The Imposter: “I’m not a lawyer, but I play one in your house.”
- The Exposure: “My web site is a dead end road.”
- The Reality: “You may not need me at all.”